Super Esteemed | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Super Esteemed in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Just activated a higher up Esteemed level. Called it super Esteemed for now but think that might need changing to something more interesting.

So far it has just 2 forum members in it. @James and @littlespark

It should catch some more soon though

Dammmmn it it has kept the Esteemed tag. Its meant to overtake that. I'll fix that in a bit I've got to do the school run. BRB

Thanks Dan!

Haven't managed to get on here much recently as much as I would like to, just the odd like and agree, work has taken over again!

Such is life and business!!

Cheers Sy

Dammmmn it it has kept the Esteemed tag. Its meant to overtake that. I'll fix that in a bit I've got to do the school run. BRB
The fix seems to have removed the 'Esteemed' tag for many (where it's the top tag) though the space for it is still there 🤔

I'll do a thread on the order (and sort the colours out) once I've finished testing but so far I've lowered the threshold for Esteemed (very slightly) and there are 3 above it. Ending with gracefully Experienced (to be fair the names can be tweaked too). Thought only old members would have the likes to achieve that so felt fitting.

Although I need remove mine. Don't want my dodgy car wiring to be viewed with the same prestige as you actual sparks now eh lol some poor sod trusts my advice haha

Thanks Dan!

Haven't managed to get on here much recently as much as I would like to, just the odd like and agree, work has taken over again!

Such is life and business!!

Cheers Sy
Easy come easy go.

It's gone lol ill fix that once I've finished messing mate I was using your account as the guinea pig there. 🐖

Why does everyone other than Dan have a dash under their name now or is a dash now the new Esteemed badge that has gone AWOL on some profiles

Why does everyone other than Dan have a dash under their name now or is a dash now the new Esteemed badge that has gone AWOL on some profiles
I think from what Dan says in post #8, "Gracefully Experienced"🤔 takes over/is a step up from "Esteemed" so you don't get both! But you're right - where 'esteemed' was at the top of the list, there's now a space with a dash in it, which doesn't exist for members who didn't have 'esteemed' as their top tag!

"Gracefully Experienced" sounds like a euphamism for "Old Fa#t", well earned in my case🤫

Last edited:
Yeah the names weren't the priority at the time to be fair.

It is my bad. I'll get on it tomorrow. I did run a usergroup update and it looked fine but then the natural calculations kicked back in as you posted and it reread the settings of the group you're in.

Reply to Super Esteemed in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net