Tamper Proof Lights | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Tamper Proof Lights in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Note Im 5'7" (maybe pushing the 7 maybe 6)
Funny thing someone pinched the Lamp Shades (Case) around LED lights on the Ceiling (NOTE i can touch this Ceiling without really jumping)
Its located in the Ladies Toilet of a pub, they want a replacement as you can TOUCH the LED lights.

I dont know what to suggest if they are just going to steal the Cover.
so i need some thing that you need to screw the case ON really
[ElectriciansForums.net] Tamper Proof LightsNOT LIKE THIS!!!
So no Thumb Screws or Clips (I hope) and with a Lowest Profile you can Go (how low can you go)
Trying to look around a few places and its hard to tell

I'm not sure that this suggestion is the best solution, but if you used the fitting illustrated, you could fit security nuts instead of the thumb nuts illustrated. Most sizes are available, and there are 'un-doable' versions available if needed.
Also Loctite would help! I guess visitors might continue to take it as a challenge!

Or maybe: 18W CCT Adjustable Circular LED Panel - 217mm | Knightsbridge (CPL18CT) - https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GLCPL18CT.html?
Could still be ripped off the ceiling, but no tempting bits to unscrew!

Last edited:

Reply to Tamper Proof Lights in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net