This one will bugger you lot up | Page 4 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss This one will bugger you lot up in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ackbarthestar

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
The supply comes in from small cable on the LHS, measurements for RCD/VOELB taken from the socket.

[ElectriciansForums.net] This one will bugger you lot up

What do you think the men in boots were up to?

Abuse freely available ......

It's an experiment, so no real purpose!!

The system as shown in pic#2, will leave the main panel (if that's what it is) without any means of personal protection, as would be offered by a suitably sized RCD(s)

I would expect this set to be standalone, where the main installation would be suitably protected elsewhere....

Reply to This one will bugger you lot up in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net