Trust Mark? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Trust Mark? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mcs.serv

Hello All,

Just wondering if joining the Trust Mark scheme is a viable proposition?

Dose it still exist?

Are there any advantages?

Are any of you guys members, if so, have you gained anything from it?

Is it a good selling tool or not?

I'm with Elecsa, dose anyone know if I can join through them (or pos' ECA) Have emailed them on this subject but no reply as yet.

Cheers, Martin

Sorry have posted this in wrong forum:confused5:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a spark who's with Napit and Trust Mark registered. Apparently it was quite cheap but hasn't done much for his turnover. Just another sticker for the van/business card.

I've done the trust mark thing for 3 years now. No one has ever commented on it and as above post says, (for me anyway) it is a perfect summary for it. I can't even remember if I've renewed my subscription for it this year but the sticker is still on my van LOL.

Yes you can register through elecsa, and I find it gives somr reassurance when working with OAP as they are allways being told to ensure that they use thre 'right' people if that makes sense, also i think the additional logos on your quatations may help you gain the job over a possibly cheaper non logo quote?

I've put my thoughts on this in the business section of the forum.
Don't bother, it's a complete waste of time and won't win you anymore work.
I was registered through NAPIT when I first joined and it was mandatory back then.
Trustmark? More like Skidmark!

I Agree with Voltimax complete waste of time i went with trustmark as it was a goverment endorsed standards, i thought it may bring more work in from elderly people etc it made no difference, my local council has now brought out their own version at twice the price and are prommoting that exclusivly locally (i imagine most local councils will follow this route as it raises more pennys for them) rendering trustmark fully worthless in my area.
As Voltimax says its more like Skidmark!

Reply to Trust Mark? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net