Unknown Lamp Type | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Unknown Lamp Type in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a job with 3 uplights in a kitchen floor.All the lamps have gone and i cant find a name on the lamp or the fitting.Anyone seen these lamps before?

cheers

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Unknown Lamp Type
    089.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 95
    088.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 82
    087.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 77
    083.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 73
Ooh....that's early tech!! I doubt very much if you'll get replacements even if you can find out what they were. Best you get the tape measure out and hit the catalogues to find a modern fitting the same size.

If all of them have gone, have you checked it's not the power supply? Or, might be worthwhile finding an electronics repair man as they look to be completely serviceable to me.

I haven't encountered them but they do look quite well made. I'd look carefully at the fittings for make and model number identification otherwise you may need to convert the fittings to GU10 or whatever will fit.

Reply to Unknown Lamp Type in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
By the looks of it the whole head comes off in one unit, guess it has a driver inside of it. Ive tried to Google the Image i have, one comes up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks very much for your kind suggestion. Really - it is most likely to do with a very flimsy cold-cathode-start inverter, as the tubes barely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chaps..... do appreciate all your advice as usual 🤩🤩 Think we've finally got there 'after visit 5'! 🤞 Sticking with the V-Pro, chatted...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Westward, and that last paragraph with the Note about no characteristic marking is exactly what I needed to see.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I may have been mistaken regarding TT I will look into that, thank you for the valued reply, but in general I stick to my post, a good topic for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks