Van racking inspiration | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Van racking inspiration in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm not sure if I am green with envy that you can carry so little stock (my nearest wholesalers are over 20 miles away)...but I'm lost as to what you are planning to do with the other 2/3rds of the inside of the van?

I'm not sure if I am green with envy that you can carry so little stock (my nearest wholesalers are over 20 miles away)...but I'm lost as to what you are planning to do with the other 2/3rds of the inside of the van?
that's just a few essentials for a job I had to do this afternoon...wasn't much point chucking it all back in to come back out to carry on with it :) do you mean the other Side of the bulkhead?

Reply to Van racking inspiration in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Couldn't go back to an 'everything piled in a heap' van again , in fact I even have a little tantrum if I have a courtesy van for a day or 2 with...
    • Winner
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
Back in the 90's I drove a Sherpa box van as an installer for BT. One of the things I liked about the rear box of the van was that the 2 sets...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A previous thread with some van racking pics. Shows my old van. The new one still isn't as sorted as the old one was. van led strip lighting -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks