what an idiot! | Page 6 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss what an idiot! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest111

Back in June I fitted an alarm for my mates daughter,her husband,s a complete tool and wants everything for nothing,anyway I did a basic no frills system for them at cost price,while I was there I changed an energy saving pendant for an ordinary one as he couldn't find anywhere that sold the lamps! Today I got a call that the alarm was broke and the light had a fault as well,I went round and the idiot starts giving it large that he,d set the alarm off accidentally and couldn't hear it in the house,I explained this was because the panel was in a cupboard and he didn,t want to pay for an internal siren,he then started moaning that none of his neighbours had come rushing around when the alarm went off,so that,s my fault I suppose.We then got onto the faulty light fitting,which turned out to be a blown lamp,he moaned at this because "that bulb hasn,t been in 5 minutes", it was the bulb I put in back in June and then it came out of another fitting,I had a really hard time controlling the urge to strangle the idiot,and of course it was a favour for a mate so I didn,t even have the satisfaction of sticking him with a big bill.

If you can manage to get any words out, smothered by those enormous baps.

I'm keeping my distance from her just now.

She took her dog to the vet's today and he came home with a couple of vital bits missing.

I'm not taking any chances .................

The dog's trying to work out what happened & is searching the house for his missing bits an meanwhile she got herself one of those electric slow cooking hot pot things and I've suddenly lost my appetite...............

Saunas in Welsh Wales?? ....................... The mind boggles !!!

Oh well I suppose they had to get around to it sauna or later.

I had a message about a sauna but I'm not allowed down there without my passport,:cry_smile: Pembroke is known as little England beyond Wales, the poor souls down there even talk with an English twang
[ElectriciansForums.net] what an idiot!

I haven't read the threads closely YET :innocent:
If this one is anything to go by,I can tell that I may be in for a roasting in the other one:8:

She took her dog to the vet's today and he came home with a couple of vital bits missing.

The dog's trying to work out what happened & is searching the house for his missing bits an meanwhile she got herself one of those electric slow cooking hot pot things and I've suddenly lost my appetite...............

That supper will be the dogs booolocks, literately.

Last edited:

You better pray he gets out of the habit of licking them clean. if he doesn't he mayy go looking for a substitute

Whats that Geordie saying " awaaay lad"

That's what worries me!!

Hope the vet shaves them before serving. I dont like dog hairs with my sweet breads.

Anyway, weres that troll that had a go at Phil D and the others? He must be looking at his old threads and thinking what a daft question he asked after he read a book or six.

Quite a few of us on here would love him to have a pop again. I could do with a laugh at your expense Kite. Bring it on.

She's great ... very low maintenance doesn't cost much to feed at all. Slim svelte and VERY pretty and only 25 years on the clock, but they were all long, hard years.

Costs a fair bit in Gin and Meths though.

Only 25?!?!

You've either got a huge wallet, or a couple of Coke cans stacked on top of each other tucked in yer troosers.
Does she like Rum & Coke?

Reply to what an idiot! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net