Where to get green certificates | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Where to get green certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi. I’ve recently gone self employed worked for a company previously. I need to do 18th edition and my inspection and testing before I can register with niceic. They said in the mean time I’m able to sign off work using green certificates and then they can

I used to use these for ages but I think they are a bit out of date now.

Note though that "signing off" work with these test certs doesn't mean the part P side of things. Also don't you now need to do the AM" as well before you can join the nicey.

Reply to Where to get green certificates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks mate for the advice, this is just what I was looking for. I think I’ll have to put some thought into the domestic route due to the NVQ and...
Replies
Views
Here the BPG#4 is useful, it is not a statutory document at all, but it provides good guidance as to what can reasonably considered as C1/C2/C3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m after some advice. Back in 2005/6 I did the city and guilds 2351 course but never completed the last log book to gain the NVQ level 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’d say yes go for it.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to thank you all for your amazing advice and support! Yesterday I received the building regulations certificate for my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks