Currently reading:
Will you vote?

Discuss Will you vote? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Will spoil my voting paper

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

westward10

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
So the general election upon us after a month of farcical campaigns by some appalling candidates. Without starting a political argument what are you going to to?

Reactions: Dan
Vote for Change, not saying who for though

No need to say who just what you will do.

I figure it's not the system that is broken, it's the people in it, so I will vote.

Don't think I've ever not voted before, but pretty cetain tomorrow is going to be a 16hr day and I won't have a chance to get to the polling station.

I will vote. This is because I am a grumpy old git, and if I dion't vote I can't really complain properly, can I?

The SNP are the current incumbents in my ward...anything to get them removed is a step in the right direction IMHO.

Have a great day, folks!

I'll be voting... For my constituency it's Conservative vs LimpDems... so a Tory vote for me, but I'd really like to vote Reform.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Will you vote? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock