Wire identification | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wire identification in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not entirely sure what your question actually is but I’m guessing you need to know that G = Ground and then either Red, Black or Blue are your two hots (any combination will get you 210v ish). However you said 240v so have you bought a European pump instead of a US one? In which case, check that it will work at 60Hz and not 50Hz as it will be spinning a bit faster if so.

Reply to Wire identification in the USA Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

It probably was checked,, by A.I,, and found to make purfect scence..
Replies
Views
  • Question
IP68 sockets are similar to IP67, they just take a few days longer for the water to fill them up....
Replies
Views
  • Question
3 core wouldn't, but 3 core and earth should I think. The live from the UH4 could feed both the brown and grey of the valve.
Replies
Views
  • Question
You would have to go to your local electrical supply store to get the cord you’re looking for. Good luck
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Missing pot from trapped gulley (Brand identification request) Hi Guys, I have a customer who has had building work done and the pot (if that's...
Replies
Views
Stigster
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

USA Electrical Advice

Welcome to the USA Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.

UK Electrical Forum

This is the main UK Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. Electrician Laws and Regulations related to Electrics and Electricals within the United Kingdom. Electrician talk, questions and answers can be found in our UK electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks