Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
Hi, I'm in the process of going through the CPS Assessment and currently at the Office/ Site Assessment, but I'm being asked for Insurance Backed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it true we can now no longer carry out EICR's under the scheme? I went to reorder some Elecsa branded certs, and after i couldn't...
Replies
Views
This is a copy of an email that I sent today to Elecsa regarding their involvement with the now online Electrical Safety Register. Please have a...
Replies
Views
ELECSA Certification Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or...
Replies
Views
There ha s been some criticism , mostly some gut reactions to how much of a time waste it was, true it was a waste of time, in the format it was...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Just read in this Months copy of PE that NICEIC and ELECSA and JTL have combined to offer better training with regards to the up coming 18th...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Hi guys, I'm a little confused as to how to go about providing certification for domestic. I always though you HAD to be registered with one of...
Replies
Views
I'm registered with Elecsa, and quite often use their Technical Support facility. Recently I emailed Elecsa with a couple of questions for their...
Replies
Views
Recently read a thread on the forum that I thought I'd bring to the attention of others. Hopefully it'll help cut out scamming in the industry, if...
Replies
Views
Just got a letter from ELECSA , their price is going up from £39 a month to £41 a month about £490 per year now. I thought they might have come...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have my ELECSA assessment in a few weeks time. I was going to install an in-line water heater at a friends house but am now considering...
Replies
Views
Last night tried to order some new elecsa eicr forms but couldn't find them on their website.. contacted them this morning only to be told they no...
Replies
Views
H
Hi guys I have a quick question, I have been Reading the entry requirement for joining Elecsa and it states that no qualifacations are required...
Replies
Views
Since when have Elecsa stopped sending out certificates with a start and end date. An estate agent customer has asked if the open ended...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Now about to setup business self employed and will need to be approved contractor... As above who would you go for? Niceic or Elecsa? Another...
Replies
Views
J
hi everyone. hope im not just going over old ground but I have my first elecsa assessment on Wednesday and im really nervous about it. ive not...
Replies
Views
golfpaul
G
J
Hi guys, new here and just starting out. Have got my Elecsa assessment coming up Wednesday and just wanted to run a few things by you all as it...
Replies
Views
Guest77
G
I am with Elecsa and I saw my first Elecsa advertisement today that wasnt in trade mags etc. Hooray I hear you all say, finally, at last, a scheme...
Replies
Views
hi guys is it possible to buy Elecsa certs over the counter or can you only get them off there website ? ran out of minor works certs and need...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
G
Hi Guys I have an Elecsa assessment next Wednesday and was just looking for any advice/experience on what to expect. I have worked as an...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, finally became a member after reading as a guest for years. Sent application to ELECSA yesterday, any one got any info on what to expect...
Replies
Views
Plonker 3
P
C
More of a vent than a question. Reading the latest copy of professional electrician magazine earlier and seen an article from elecsa titled "one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys can anyone tell me if the certs elecsa sell in their online shop are duplicate ones ? cheers
Replies
Views
A
Hi all. Ive recently gone self employed and looking to get ELECSA but looking on website i need a site visit. Obviously as ive only just gone self...
Replies
Views
AshFR
A
Hi all Has anyone else had a email with a survey by Certsure ( NicEic and Elecsa ) about 3rd party Certification as was proposed in latest...
Replies
Views
Had my first Elecsa assessment this morning and have to say that my overnight panicking was totally uncalled for. I was asked lots of questions...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, hope this is in the right place, sorry if not, I haven't used this site in a long time! Just after a bit of advice, I've just paid for my...
Replies
Views
th_walking_dude
T
G
...and i'm a little apprehensive! What are the hot questions they ask? And on another note, can i IR a whole CU with rcd's, or would it be...
Replies
Views
golfpaul
G
morning chaps if anybody is looking at leasing a van then its worth asking peugot about their current deal for members of elecsa or NIC. i've been...
Replies
Views
S
Hi there I've being self employed now for nearly a year but I have just being sub-contracting, I've got alot of my own work coming on soon and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please be gentle with me...... having spent the last 12 years living in France, we have now relocated back to the UK, so a lot of this...
Replies
Views
M
A new exciting elecsa online certification scheme from 9th June according to this letter. How exciting I can hardly sleep.
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Just noticed on the elecsa web site that they have opted out of the 3rd party testing.But maybe this has been on a thread before.
Replies
Views
Here.... </title> <meta name="description" content="" /> <meta name="keywords" content="" /> <meta name="author" content="Farquhar Design and...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Hi Got a few questions regarding my upcoming (First!) assessment with Elecsa Part P scheme after finally deciding to go it on my own... Hope I'm...
Replies
Views
J
Can anyone clarify this. I have been informed that ELECSA defines Landlord (i.e. Rental property) as commercial property, & therefore not covered...
Replies
Views
Geoffsd
G
Z
Anyone got the email "a message from emma clanncy ceo certsure" Lots of waffle regarding new single register, too tired to read it at mo...just...
Replies
Views
guest119
G
Hi all just thought I would share my last few days may help cheer someone up and give them a giggle On the 22nd Dec driving the mrs and our...
Replies
Views
Hi, i just tried to notify a job i done yesterday and when i entered the address into Elecsas job notification center all the other house numbers...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all Just going though the application to register, has anyone information about the trustmark scheme. can you join later regards Dave
Replies
Views
SparkyJoe
S
Does anyone know if Elecsa are really strict on you not keeping copies of BS761 certificates? It'll be my second year with Elecsa in Jan and...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
C
Hi guys, I have my elecsa assessment in the next few weeks and im going change the cu at my sisters flat. The cu is supplied by a swa cable so im...
Replies
Views
colface
C
T
my date for my re assessment has passed as i haven't had much monney comming in of late, started a rewire lately and as i haven't notified much...
Replies
Views
M
Had my elecsa assessment today and pleased to say I passed I thought I would post up questions asked ect for other forum members who are taking...
Replies
Views
ArseyDee
A
N
hi, i have my elecsa assessment on thursday with john wormald. ive worked in the nuclear industry for 10 years, now i have decided to set up on my...
Replies
Views
as above, just had letter through from elecsa to renew at a cost of £444, out of every job i have done this year 99% of them didn't even know what...
Replies
Views
T
Hello Guys, The last couple of months I have done a couple of jobs, but I have forgotten to notify them. What happens if you are out of the time...
Replies
Views
SPARTYKUS
S
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back