Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
Is STROMA now owned by Certsure along with NAPIT, NICEIC and ELECSA? Edit: NAPIT took over Stroma. Certsure operate NICEIC, ELECSA and NICEIC...
Replies
Views
keep getting contacted by STROMA about joining them and using there services for electrical certification , they seem to be implying that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi, new member here and homeowner. I asked for an Electrical certificate to be produced when I purchased my home in Sept 2020. One was produced...
Replies
Views
Carried out a db replacement and obliviousy tested house, sockets off lights down etc a proper test. Issued a Eic but estate agent want a eicr...
Replies
Views
I've bought all the power and hand tools, and am planning to start up on my own doing small electrical jobs for people as a sole trader with small...
Replies
Views
Hi. Had my stroma assessment a couple weeks ago and all went well except I had forgotten to arrange a health and safety policy, and complaints...
Replies
Views
Napit or Stroma? Completed 18th edition, 2365 level 2 and 3 Pat testing four years later on. Shadowed electrician worked on commercial and...
Replies
Views
Anyone successfully work mainly for agents with part p with stoma or the like or are they all still stuck in the nic past? Only asking as I've...
Replies
Views
I've got my annual Stroma assessment next week and the job I am taking them to is a board change. I have not fitted an SPD as by my calculations...
Replies
Views
Are the rumors true? If it is, I can only see that as being a bit of a blow to Stroma registered......
Replies
Views
Currently a 3 month waiting time for new applications....
Replies
Views
Anyone else had a delay joining Stroma. 5 weeks since my assessment ( passed) and nothing back from Stroma. On contacting them I get fobbed off...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Got my initial Stroma assessment coming up in a week or so. I’m guessing I’ll be verifying chosen circuits with dead & live tests...
Replies
Views
Has anyone considered moving to Stroma, or have you already done so. I've had an email from NICEIC saying that they increased their prices...
Replies
Views
Toneyz
T
Had an electrician completed re-wire on my property but sent me a scanned copy of EIC. I was hoping I would receive a digital one via E-Cert with...
Replies
Views
So having spent the last three or four days adding quick find tabs to my new 18th edition book and highlighting relevant passages it was taken off...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has recently done the stroma assessment for CPS scheme. Im doing it on a consumer unit changed in my house. What exactly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone got my 1st assessment coming up with Stroma / a governing body just wondered if anyone had any tips with regards the whole process as...
Replies
Views
As above,an article in todays express urging housholders to have their wiring checked by Select in Scotland and niceic in rest of the UK.How many...
Replies
Views
I'm the NIC QS and Electrical foreman for a shopfitting firm and one of the subbys who has now come on board full time .He can't fill out a test...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here use E Cert? This is the free cert software you get with Stroma membership, it is an okay bit of software but I keep having re...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have my first Stroma assessment coming up, i qualified from college a few years ago and have been working building up my...
Replies
Views
N
I installed the stroma ipad app and it keeps coming up as 'untrusted enterprise developer,' and won't open so wondered if there is anyway around...
Replies
Views
Evening guys! Anybody a member of this ? Never really came across them before but have noticed a few local electricians are members, apart from...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All Can anyone recommend any templates for a risk assessment and Health & Safety policy for my Stroma Assessment please. Thanks
Replies
Views
Eh up :) Just had my Stroma CPS assessment this afternoon. It went really well! The chap was very thorough, but having all the paperwork ready...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just had my CPS assessment with Stroma today, and would just like to say how much I would recommend them. I know that most electricians...
Replies
Views
Daz H.
D
Hi All I have my Stroma CP assessment on Wed. I have been looking in the forum and notice a few threads on the health and safety and complaints...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I have my first stroma assessment tomorrow not really to sure what to expect but going through my EIC with i fine tooth comb this...
Replies
Views
Daz H.
D
O
So got an email today from Stroma outlining the changes planned for the 18th Edition: What are the proposed changes to the Wiring Regulations...
Replies
Views
D
Just had my Stroma assessment. I just wanted to put all the guys minds at ease that are awaiting theirs. Went ok and I was pooing myself to say...
Replies
Views
tzimmerman
T
D
I know this has been touched on but the Stroma e-cert software is SO basic its driving me mental...
Replies
Views
Never been the most intuitive piece of software to use. I am trying to certify / notify a new build but the address isn't in their database as it...
Replies
Views
hi all I've been reading a few posts about stroma I can only speak of my expereance so here goes After carefull deliberation I chose stroma (£288...
Replies
Views
hightower
H
S
Hi all, I have my Stroma assesment tomorrow, and I am bricking it lol. I have my calibration certificate, qualification, regs book, on site...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have joined the big S and i have just come to do my first notification on the installer portal website, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
L
Any difference apart from price and namesake reputation ? Thoughts and experiences welcome...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all Looking at joining storma I have all my quals and public liability, what else is needed? What do you need to show on the assment...
Replies
Views
L
Well took the plunge yesterday and had my assessment and passed so happy days. Took 2 hours with lots of questions and some testing but chap was...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else registered with Stroma had problems logging in and subsequent password request emails? I sent 2 requests to reset my password...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Hi guys, what are your thoughts on Stroma certification body? I'm starting out and therefore want to keep costs down. Initially I was going to go...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Decided to look into going with Stroma, had a look online and decided to fill out the application, I thought it would just be basic details to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys could do with a little enlightenment for my assessment with Stroma tomorrow. It say audit scope management and monitoring of...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've got my STROMA assessment on Monday and one of the parts of the agenda is Documentation Review It doesnt specify what documents...
Replies
Views
T
hello all who or what is storma any good !
Replies
Views
Having passed the assessment they are asking for...... complaints procedure health and safety risk assesement as a old one man band, any ideas...
Replies
Views
SPARTYKUS
S
Does any one use Stroma Certification? I'm with Elecsa and I find them great. But, I keep getting emails from stroma, they offer the same...
Replies
Views
Now chaps, could we all refrain from Electrical Trainee/DI type comments please, they have been put to death, oops sorry done to death my mistake. However, it's...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
G
Has anyone got any feedback on stroma? Thinking of signing up with them. Im new to self employment and trying to gradually build up my business at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is anyone else registered with Stroma? If so id like to hear your opinions and what your site visit consisted of. Thanks
Replies
Views
J
Does anyone have any experience of the above company, within a CPS capacity, for Inspection & Testing, (in relation to Local Authority Building...
Replies
Views
JOliver
J
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock