Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
Hi All Napit would like to see a circuit installed for my assesment,i have a installed a socket radial in my garage( garage is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
G
Hi guys im currently trying my best to prepare for a inspection by elecsa :confused: i have just started my own business i am fully qualified nvq...
Replies
Views
jools p
J
hi all took the plunge today and booked my part poo assessment with nic. cant believe the phone was answered within 2 rings but i got the...
Replies
Views
K
Dont know about any of you but i see more and more multi trade/diy/maintenance vans/sole traders with electrical work on them NICEIC domestic...
Replies
Views
F
Hello everyone! Should I join NIC or Napit scheme? Please help, I'm confused! Thanks.
Replies
Views
HI all I am going for domestic installer with niceic would a consumer upgrade to 17th edition with a socket spur be ok for assesment i would of...
Replies
Views
K
A
Anyone else got one of those free Screwdrivers from Elecsa? Not being rude as it was a free gift but man its crap. Absolutly useless. Havnt found...
Replies
Views
jools p
J
K
Hi all Just a quick question with regards to the design cryteria thats required for building control and niceic assessor. I did hear if you copy...
Replies
Views
K
M
Can someone help me out please...? Well I am a DIS scheme applicant with NICEIC and they require two example work. 1st I am replacing one pendant...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
W
Some prosecution news: Electrical Products & Applications - NAPIT Helps to Jail Rogue Traders
Replies
Views
ezzzekiel
E
R
As an approved electrician I have been in touch with niceic regarding setting up on my own, they require me to inform them of two pieces of work...
Replies
Views
Tiger
T
S
Hi guys, I've got my 1st site assessment next week. Could anyone please give some tips or advice on what they are watching out for. I know...
Replies
Views
simonatlondon
S
P
I am after a copy of the above logo if anyone has a link to it or preferably the NICEIC / UKAS logo. I want to put it on my Tysoft certificate...
Replies
Views
petegibbons
P
M
Hi, I get my first one tomorrow,and am wondering how in depth it goes,and how forgiving the inspectors are? ie Spanish inquisition or that'll do...
Replies
Views
mazolaman
M
S
ive heard niciec have a periodic inspection report course has anyone done this course ? or know anyone that has ? please let me kown
Replies
Views
scott g
S
T
i am thinking well gonna set up on my own i just want a bit advice on who to join i have spoke to the nic who said i have to set up as a domestic...
Replies
Views
WarrenG
W
P
Hi just decided to go it alone so registered with napit so i was wondering what to expect at the visit any tips would be appreciated
Replies
Views
WarrenG
W
A
installed a sub board the other week for battery heating systems. i took my distrubtion from the main board in that floor. this in turn was fed...
Replies
Views
E
Hello again.....does anyone out their know who is the Elecsa assessor in the Swindon (Wilts) area? Just carrying on from last night conversations...
Replies
Views
ElectricMick
E
C
I have got more and more private work and the chap that I rely on to issue certs (I test and complete paperwork and he submits under his NIC reg)...
Replies
Views
greekislandlover
G
B
Hi all. I am looking to enroll on a 2391 course with one of the independant electrical trainers (4 day course). And I have been looking at the...
Replies
Views
brasspark1
B
Hi, Ive decided to dance with the devil and have signed up with the NIC. I have my inspections comming up and have a couple of questions...
Replies
Views
EasyFox
E
T
Anyone know how long we can use these forms for as still got alot of the 16th edition format left and dont want to buy replacements until these...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
B
Is it just me or are the NICEIC failing on so many counts that hey are now becoming proud owners of the label 'badly run business that just wants...
Replies
Views
bigal
B
M
HI. I'm just going to leave my company and start working on my own. I intend to get NICEIC registration. There is however one little problem...
Replies
Views
M
H
Just a quick question, I had a chat with Napit and told them that i current hold a EAL qualification and doing my exam of C&G 2382 in the end of...
Replies
Views
C
O
Afternoon All, I Will Be Having My First Inspection On My Own Very Soon My Niceic, Has Any One Been Pulled Up For Refs Their Osg When Testing Or...
Replies
Views
Malcg
M
A
Hi all, I read somewhere on this forum that they were about to be assessed by an NICEIC inspector re: membership. They quoted that they only had...
Replies
Views
O
K
Hello I am confused as to the quickest route one can take to become a domestic installer but really with the intention of only doing Test and...
Replies
Views
krishcanag
K
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back