• Thread starter babba
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 10K

Currently reading:
£13,880 For a 1.6KW...

Discuss £13,880 For a 1.6KW... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

babba

I came across a quote for 8x200w a 1.6KW...South west facing SAP calc 2465 KW per year, with the super dooper optimisers ?? return over 25 years...Drum roll...£55,296..

Makes great reading.

I will give you the phone number and say you are my manager and we have a special on for today as its the queens party and earthstore and FB are going.

PM one of them and ask if name and shame is acceptable mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could just PM us all with the name:)

this sounds like solar energy savings have seen very similar figures from them they are not mcs or real approved in any way it was probably 200 watt phono solar and power one invertor used for quote. There sales reps normally dont leave any paperwork behind. the contract when signed has the correct sap for the install i kid you not but the client is told that this is the worst performing system out there.
Their systems are the dogs ******** however. as told to one of our customers we managed to get them cancelled down on a £21k for a 4kw system.
cheers
wiggly

There are lots of threads about them on the internet. One of their salespeople nearly conned the missus' auntie into it. She managed to back out in time when I spoke to her.

The thing is, this is the second company of theirs that will have been closed down in the public interest, if it happens of course, surely there should be criminal proceedings this time

My understanding is that they also own PVsolar direct which i also belive is not mcs or real . I cant remember there installation company name (which is real and mcs) which is also owned by them.
One of the previous ex directors is currently up in court due to be sentanced for the previous company SAS alarms most of this info can be found through the scottish sunday mail and daily record website.

wiggly

done some digging to refresh my memory there install company is EPH Maintenance & Solar Services they are based in Eastkilbride.

wiggly

Reply to £13,880 For a 1.6KW... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock