• Thread starter babba
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 10K

Currently reading:
£13,880 For a 1.6KW...

Discuss £13,880 For a 1.6KW... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Should think not if you don't work there any more but the company will still have it hope your checking other sites also. You will love it can't believe you tried to send me out to rip people of lol I thought the traveler lads here in peterborough where bad they will love this story

Allan79, I dont think the Gavin on this forum is the Gavin you think he is

Should think not if you don't work there any more but the company will still have it hope your checking other sites also. You will love it can't believe you tried to send me out to rip people of lol I thought the traveler lads here in peterborough where bad they will love this story
nah, you're looking for a different person mate.

I was able to put his name and number on other sites I would never have believed they where a rip of company glad I left before I got a sale there are some good company's out there that are losing out cause of guys like him

Got put on to a couple today from someone i done an install for back in FEB. This old couple didnt think to mention they were getting solar to them so the could put him on to me. Basically the roofs leaking and they think the installers have gone bump.

I went round today and this system 20 panel 200w conergy, was installed in august this year for .......£18,000!!!!!!!!!

SES had sols it to them with the 'optimiser' 9 panels SE and 3 SW and 4 panels NW and 4 Panels N-NE!

Not only is it a rubbish set up with north facing panels but the SE and SW panels are 1 string and the NE-NW panels are one string on 2 single MPPT Samil inverters!

The tiles are all cracked under the panels hence the leaking roof. The optimiser is just a V-Phase and its supplying the whole consumer unit (except pv)

Now although SES sold it as EPH, it was installed and MCS certified by MOD electrical. No insurance policy was handed over and they cannot get hold of anyone.

So are these MOD part of SES? they are still NIC registered for MCS. Would Niceic be able to provide cover for the leaking roof as they are the ones who are supposed to monitor them?

It really makes me sick that people can go round and rip people off like this. Even a woman salesman.

even better the SAP calc for all this rubbish is 3000KWh/ Year.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to £13,880 For a 1.6KW... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock