2 core cable.. | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2 core cable.. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

If you consider this thread pointless, why did you waste your valuable time replying to it?

Negativity is not required in this discussion. Thanks anyway.

Nothing negative about that post at all... It is what it is, a pointless discussion. In the real world it wouldn't matter a jot if you run a flexible cable to a class11 fitting/appliance that included a CPC or not!!

Maybe a little commonsense would have resolved everything before the OP's thread was even posted!! But that is in very short supply in this day and age!! Now you need to see every little detail in black and white, and when you can't find it, panic sets in!!

Reply to 2 core cable.. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A picture paints a thousand words so here's an SLD showing my installation and some annotations to show the proposed relocation of the DC...
Replies
Views
I assume said contractor is part of a Part P scheme (NICEIC, Napit, few others..) in which case complain to them. They'll investigate (in theory)...
Replies
Views
dreadful, I couldn't sleep at night after that install, it may just about pass but the quality of work is substandard IMO
Replies
Views
Electric hob/oven range was installed years ago, runs on 2 x B32 MCBs to 'House' (sub)consumer panel, runs to oven on 2 x T&E. Kitchen is being...
Replies
Views
Ok I’ll try this when I’m down
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks