2330 to continue | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2330 to continue in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chris_b_52

It has been cofirmed last week that 2330 l2 and l3 will continue to be funded next year. The new quals will not be online by september so funded enrolments can continue until december.

It has been cofirmed last week that 2330 l2 and l3 will continue to be funded next year. The new quals will not be online by september so funded enrolments can continue until december.

This is true, however, if you do not register for the 2356 NVQ Level 3 before December 31st 2010 you may still have to undertake the AM2 and additional module of the new qual (2357) to gain your JIB card. It is important to remember that you will also need to NVQ and CANNOT register for this qualification after this December. If registered you CAN complete after December 2010.

Upvote 0
Thats good news but do you have to be in work in order to be registered for the NVQ ? I know you need to be working to actually take the NVQ but is this the case for registration as well ?

Upvote 0
Chris I am taking my 17th edition exam tomorrow (panic) could you let me have your test questions please, yours has been well recommended, regards, Steve (Cornwall)

Upvote 0

Reply to 2330 to continue in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net