Are you sure its 43.3p? DECC say otherwise | Page 5 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Are you sure its 43.3p? DECC say otherwise in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Figures just out yesterday show how the UK installed just 700mg of solar in 2011, against Italy's 9000mg and Germanys 7500mg!

And this is in established markets, not like ours that is just struggling to get off the ground.

Why do we have this micky mouse FIT spending cap when we are doing so little in comparision?

"Reasons to buy solar PV this week, in UK. 3/6. Risk-sharing: if you don’t get 43.3p, but 21p FIT instead, you only pay 90% of your invoice." via Twitter a few minutes ago!!

Strangely enough whether the Fit is 43p or 21p my costs from the wholesaler are the same!

Well they do solar thermal and solar pv and have been on the go for a good few years doing solar thermal - draw your own conclusions ....

Reply to Are you sure its 43.3p? DECC say otherwise in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm begining to think like this now, I very rarely work for builders anymore but the couple that I still do work for are the worst payers out of...
    • Agree
Replies
Views
  • Question
You want to upgrade your 2330 level 3 (don’t worry about -7 or -10, it’s probably just a typo) to the 2357. There are two options, the “adult...
Replies
Views
Heh I know the brochures for courses with stock images of women using tools in random scenarios but when you're there it never happens, it's all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
UPDATE, after contacting Paypal, uploading all the emails and evidence the sending the transformer back I have now received a full refund...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks