cutting meter tags oops | Page 6 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss cutting meter tags oops in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparky-s-w

Hi,

i realise the ilegality of cutting the security tags on meters/fuses etc, and dont expect people to identify themselves as offenders, so Hypothetically
is it practical to call/arrange for the relevent energy supplier to come out every time you change a fuse board/upgrade meter tails?

i have a friend :wink_smile: who has in the past possably cut meter tags in order to change the meter tails, as I (i mean he) didnt have time to mess around contacting suppliers.
do most other contractors do this?, i cant imagine every single electrician would get these tags propperly removed every time. Hypothetically.

It is obvious that these forums are populated by morons. Good bye
Take it the grass isn't looking greener than that of the IT world?

If you think the banter is bad on here, don't whatever you do go on site, it'll end in tears... :lol:

Reply to cutting meter tags oops in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back