Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! | Page 438 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Arms
Reaction score
Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

This tickled me. I was called because the original guy abandoned the job and has made up endless excuses not to return.
You can imagine it unfold - aargh a joist. Never mind I’ve got a genius idea. Just put the the front on. Ah……
View attachment 102829
Wonder how he intended to screw the socket face down.

I keep asking my boss to buy single phase three core but it almost always arrives three phase colours.
I don't have time to send it back so have to have Good stock of sleaves
Don't bother with sleeving, just paint it 😂

Don't bother with sleeving, just paint it 😂
I remember a few years ago after dropping a light switch and seeing the black S/L with about 2 inches of red on the end and thinking that looks very neat as the sleeve was the same diameter as the black.
It was only when I started to push the switch back on and saw the copper exposed between the sleeve that i realised what they had done.

About 20 light switches had to come off to be sorted.

You’re onto a winner 🏅 today with that lot. 👍
What’s more amazing is the customer is adamant it’s not DIY. He had another electrician in who left the job half way through and hasn’t been back in touch. 🤔 I’m guessing he’s fell out with ‘Dave from the pub’. 😂

I’ve disconnected the lot. Initially he was a bit miffed I’d disconnected it all. But I said that’s what needed to be done as it’s not safe. Explained to him a few options of how it can be resolved and he’s asked for a quote and when I have availability.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back