Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! | Page 487 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Arms
Reaction score
Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

Nicely done! I particularly like how they have left some of the bedding material on the conductors to give that little bit of extra protection. It’s little touches like that which sets them apart from other installers…
I agree it’s probably one of the best worse.
It looks like they couldn’t be bothered with the cabinet door either.

The man from next door helped this recent widow out by doing a little electrical work.

View attachment 108392
Went there yesterday to disconnect and this pic almost made me knock his door to tell him he shouldn’t be messing with electrics.

No idea how this hasn’t ever tripped. Found it purely due to IR test and luckily it was in the bathroom at the end of the circuit. RCD protected and supplying a working fan. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Couple of others I found.

Lives in chocbloc and shoved in ceiling. Completely ignored the loop terminal on the rose.

Making sure the CPC is fully sleeved….

This is at the funeral directors I’m at today.
Behind a locked door, so no immediate danger, but I’ve told them to talk to DNO.

3ph cut out. L1 unused, L2 does the funeral parlour and L3 (which I suspect is a link) runs upstairs to another fuse for a flat.

Should have been noticed when the meter was changed last September.

L1 has two exposed terminals, L2 has its spare terminal capped off with a plastic pin and L3 has 1 exposed terminal.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back