Search the forum,

Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: EU - How will you vote given the latest "news"

Is that the same quota policy that will soon see the total demise of not just the fishing fleets, but the coastal towns and villages that support them and yet another facet of our country down the drain? This is a fantastic example of how much the EU care about us.

You appear to be under the impression that our fishing communities were some kind of Nirvana pre EU - they were complete and utter cess pits.
It was simply a race to empty the sea as quickly as possible.

Well it's common knowledge that I'm in the remain camp, however this intelligent, thought provoking and balanced video by those nice Grassroots Out people have made me think again.
I defy any of you 'Inners' to watch and say you're not swayed by their arguments.

https://t.co/ZHW8JYhLwY

They've taken all out fish and money.

That's as indepth an argument as you'll likely ever get.

Youve forgotten to answer this question as well .....

How does our EU membership prevent or inhibit us from trading outside of the EU ?

While Cameron was touring Europe trying to cut in work benefits to European workers, Hollande was entertaining the Iranian president and singing a 23 billion euro deal with them. The Spanish also did a deal with them.
Someone should tell them that they're not allowed to.

You appear to be under the impression that our fishing communities were some kind of Nirvana pre EU - they were complete and utter cess pits.
It was simply a race to empty the sea as quickly as possible.
Following your disgraceful comments on our fishing communities I am going to cease this pointless argument. I believe most readers will form their own opinion of you given what you have just written. Maybe you should take yourself off down to Cadgwith or Newlyn and re-iterate it in a few pubs down there.

While Cameron was touring Europe trying to cut in work benefits to European workers, Hollande was entertaining the Iranian president and singing a 23 billion euro deal with them. The Spanish also did a deal with them.
Someone should tell them that they're not allowed to.

Is that your answer ?

Following your disgraceful comments on our fishing communities I am going to cease this pointless argument. I believe most readers will form their own opinion of you given what you have just written. Maybe you should take yourself off down to Cadgwith or Newlyn and re-iterate it in a few pubs down there.

When you've climbed off your high horse, read what I've typed - you'll find plenty that agree with the point I've made, especially those living in fishing industry areas.

The fishing industry didn't care for its surroundings, it just wanted to win the race to empty the sea - its taken decades to reverse the damage done back in those not so good old days.

So, other than the fishing point youve tried to make, what other compelling reasons are there to leave ?

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock