Search the forum,

Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: EU - How will you vote given the latest "news"

What has Scotland's voting to remain part of the UK got to do with the UK voting to remain part of Europe, exactly??
the parallels are quite uncanny.
scaremonger about the unknown bits to the general public.
a blatantly biased media making all sorts of misinformation up(at best)
the promise of jam with your tea if you stay but with no firm details until you vote how you are told.
oh aye the irony isn't lost on me.
diamond dave is up till 5am getting johnny foreigner told and then comes back to tell us we are better off in?wtf is that about?
sounds to me like its a done deal whatever way it goes.
big boris signs as the exit team bogeyman.staged?wwe staged.
the same boris who wants to run a water viaduct from scotland to the "breadbasket"of the south east of england as one of his crackpot ideas.
as a voter I'm undecided still,but if we do exit i agree that there will not be a EU to be outside of anyway.

As I said I am not going to take part in this further, I will just refer you to a couple of things, namely the bar graph at the top of the page and Murdoch's signature, which I think sums things up pretty well in this case.

Irony 101

By the way, just to draw another, and very appropriate parallel with the Scottish referendum, one of the worst examples of fearmongering was the claim that the only way Scotland could stay in the EU was by voting No. That could look pretty hollow soon. Anyhoo, I picked this up elsewhere:

Mythbusters - Richard Corbett

Read it and pooh pooh it.

i've read it and can't make out of it was written by richard corbett, harry corbett ( sooty and sweep) or some inmate of a loony bin.

i've read it and can't make out of it was written by richard corbett, harry corbett ( sooty and sweep) or some inmate of a loony bin.
Ive read it as well and Tels right. Anything that ends like this:
It was Margaret Thatcher who said that being in Europe hadn’t made the French any less French and on this she was right -– being in Europe hasn’t made us any less British either! is bollox in my opinion.

or Ronnie Corbet
:21:
I read it too,Better all change our votes to stay cos nobody will buy or sell us owt if we arnt in Europe. Hmm I think not. Goverments are better at ground level not Brussels and the numbers of beurocrats may be fewer than leeds council but they have more say. Its the power that counts and we need it back:hurray:

So, I win my bet with a mate. I guaranteed the responses would be rebuttal without any actual rebuttal. Not one single factual detail.

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back