Currently reading:
Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
Yes… it’s Taylor Swift…. But I can’t say that name because it comes out as “trailer Swift”…. That’s the name of our caravan….

Sorry, Moley… you only know baa baa

I should have guessed. My daughter and me were talking about her earlier today.

Ok. She didn’t make it to school this morning….

I’d say her view was…. Distant.

IMG_5553.jpeg

Wow that is a huge arena! Well done for getting tickets in the first place! Lucky girl, she must have been buzzing her head off!

I wanted tickets for Liam Gallagher as he is doing 30 years of Definately Maybe album - but by the time I got to the front of the queue they were all gone. I refuse to pay the highly inflated touts! Makes me feel old!!! 30 years since it came out!!

@nicebutdim that is wicked! What languages are you learning?

Her biggest sister got the tickets for her Xmas… but it was online, and she got some pre-sale notifications and got in quick.

The tickets are “non transferable” and only available online when bought, only available to view on the ticketing app on the phone… but can be changed later on… like maybe 3 weeks before the event… all to try and stop the touts.

Even buying more than one ticket… the “lead booker” has to attend…
If it couldn’t have been transferred, then she would have had to sign into her sisters account to view them.

She’s at home napping on the sofa wearing her Swifty sweat shirt and gripping her Swifty tote bag….
Spent more money on the merchandise than on the tickets themselves.

Her biggest sister got the tickets for her Xmas… but it was online, and she got some pre-sale notifications and got in quick.

The tickets are “non transferable” and only available online when bought, only available to view on the ticketing app on the phone… but can be changed later on… like maybe 3 weeks before the event… all to try and stop the touts.

Even buying more than one ticket… the “lead booker” has to attend…
If it couldn’t have been transferred, then she would have had to sign into her sisters account to view them.

She’s at home napping on the sofa wearing her Swifty sweat shirt and gripping her Swifty tote bag….
Spent more money on the merchandise than on the tickets themselves.
Taylor swift should be put on a desert island all alone with just me 😎

Spanish, French, German, Finnish & Turkish.

Still have to master English 😂
I did German at school so I do do a few lessons of that every so often! Sometimes I find myself mixing the two languages!! Just done my 642nd day yay!

Finnish is an interesting choice, howcome you are learning that?

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock