i am thinking about starting an electrician course | Page 10 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss i am thinking about starting an electrician course in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ektoras

i am thinking about starting an electrician course i live i plymouth
need some advise please... which places have got a good reputation
for people with no experience etc thanks luca

Sweating with the customer, saying something like.....it's the spark whose fitted them first of all has done it different than what you should and I gots to phone me mate to ask him because he's knows how to do it this other way!

New spark turns up....introduces himself to the Electrical Trainee with a firm handshake & "nice to meet you"

Electrical Trainee now gone extremely red, and slithers away making any excuse as possible......

Another lost contact!

i mean the best way to sort this one out p11jor would be to test at origin. switcopen all the lightswitches and test at origin between live & earth bar and just keep closing a lightswitch until it goes to earth....
that narrows it down.....

Your both miles out, switch off all light switches, leave Lamps in, then switch on breaker or better still push in BS 3036, then switch one light switch on at a time until you hear a bang, easy, no need to get the test kit out of the Van, if your lucky the 3036 may bang but not blow, so you can pull it back out repair the damage and push it back in without changing the tin foil, whoops I mean fuse wire, you lads have to complecate things.

Your both miles out, switch off all light switches, leave Lamps in, then switch on breaker or better still push in BS 3036, then switch one light switch on at a time until you hear a bang, easy, no need to get the test kit out of the Van, if your lucky the 3036 may bang but not blow, so you can pull it back out repair the damage and push it back in without changing the tin foil, whoops I mean fuse wire, you lads have to complecate things.

LOL !

damn 3036's !

discrimination is rather poor. put in a 30A 3036 once, unknowing of the dead short on the circuit only to have the BS88 100A DNO blow out lol

oh and good luck getting the fuse carrier out after ! :p

LOL !

damn 3036's !

discrimination is rather poor. put in a 30A 3036 once, unknowing of the dead short on the circuit only to have the BS88 100A DNO blow out lol

oh and good luck getting the fuse carrier out after ! :p

I usually prize it out with a screw driver, no worries
[ElectriciansForums.net] i am thinking about starting an electrician course

Reply to i am thinking about starting an electrician course in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net