snickers alternative | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss snickers alternative in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

£45 a pair, they would be fine but knife put a cut in pouch.

ah well considering ive been using them for a year there in good knick.

ill definatly get black next time the navy is starting to fade a little

Had a pair of snickers for about 5 years now, they've outlasted anything else I've ever had, they do need retiring now though!! And the peanut butter KitKat chunky is the new snack of choice for me!

peanut butter, YUK. that's even worse than marmite. just need to look at what it's done to americans to know it's no good for you.

Talking of food I think Dundee biscuits take some licking although my mrs says she can't find any in the shops I think that shows how popular they must be or it may be a ploy so as I don't get any bigger :)

Reply to snickers alternative in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net