Thank you orange shed | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Thank you orange shed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

geordie

-
Arms
Reaction score
I can across this lovely display today in one one the orange sheds.Shame there was not the same sort of display in plumbing so I could replace my gas boiler
[ElectriciansForums.net] Thank you orange shed

What did you find?

Wasn't too bad.
Spent 4 and a half hours on it (3bed semi).
CU a bit of a rats nest. No paperwork. Conductors not in proper slots. But no crossed or borrowed neutrals.
Ring tested out fine. But a few random conductors shoved in the top of mcb's.
Client pleased and may have gained some work from the existing householder at their new house..!!

Reply to Thank you orange shed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Don't worry about a picture, rather get it mounted and fit a keg then send us all an invite and we'll pop in and check it out first hand.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Interesting item you have there. This blog might be worth a read https://sllipblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/its-now-00-28am-and-i-need-my-bed/...
Replies
Views
A
  • Article
Gas Boiler and Radiator Replacement I bought my house 31 years ago with its 8mm and 10mm micro central heating pipework and existing radiators...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A
If the main switch is on when testing global IR then the neutral and earth will likely give a very low reading. Not that anyone would...
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
  • Question
That would be fine if you install a junction box on 1 Shed and then come out of the box to feed the other shed. Do not splice underground without...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks