Time for a game... | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Time for a game... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
2 points available.

1 )What is special about this meter/tester?

2) What is its name?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Time for a game...

More will be revealed.

Clues? Its a quite a special little unit of which I believe there are none left in existance. This was the only one of its kind and I believe there will be no more like it.

A prize of 1 thanks and 1 like, so all to play for... :sailor:

So you could have a person with 20/20 vision and be colour blind which would barr him/her from electrical practice but not someone who is as blind as a bat.
Therefore, IMO, this instrument would have been used in the electronics/comms industry where the job was specifically testing.

Is this old? Or is this a new political correct piece of tooling.

As an employer do i have to supply these to all my blind installers, or can they share?

I'm all for equal opportunities!!

Reply to Time for a game... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net