Tool Thieves!!! | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Tool Thieves!!! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

there is a lot of gangsters rob whole sites when they dont get "protection" money in the cities, heard of one gang stealing and another one bashing heads to get the tools back.....seems to happen in the big cities...

They're lower than a snakes belly people. I really hope I catch the clown. They should have their forehead branded with a big T so everone knows there vile reptiles

Anybody else up for chipping in for a new socket set for MAZ1997? looks like the replacement has been found on ebay, theres 4 of us now, lets see if we can get that up to a few more..... :)

Gonna txt my mate in darwin and get him to buy one from bunnings(aussie b+q) and get him to post it over. Tools are now locked in the van from now on, no more leaving them out. Dont trust anyone on a building site!! Thanks for the socket set fundraising people, have you got lenny henry and bob geldof doing an appeal at the crime scene??

more like the slime scene.......maybe we can chip in towards it and just use paypal to send something to your buddy in Australia towards it...
I was thinking about making up some mini circuit boards that start screaming Mr T from the A-Team "Whicha Doin Fool get yo hands off MA TOOLS!!!" then sealing them inside a few tool holders.....

if a few of us put 50p or a pound in, he/she could get a new socket set to replace the one that got stolen...

I'll be in for R100.00 but we don't have paypal like the UK because of exchange controls :( I'll happily mail it cash though if you get it together with your Aussie friend or EBay. You can just pm me your address.

It was a stanley 40pc set in a little yellow metal case, ideal for a crowded tool box. Think it was only 45 bucks. It was nowt special just really handy. Ive seen them on ebay australia just need to msg the seller see if they'll post to the uk.

My ex wife etc left for Australia this am for 2 weeks. They're in the SW bit, sorry wasn't listening too closely!! If you can get them delivered to where she's at, I'm sure she'd bring them back for you. PM me if this sounds like a plan

would be funny if your tool box just started screaming "let me outa here ,,,AAHHHH" from inside the back of their car/van when they are parked up somewhere by the use of some electronics and a small speaker.......or maybe a few cheap new tool boxes with padlocks on and nothing but a block of concrete set inside (making it both empty and worthless) so that they steal it, lug it away, spend time carefully removing the padlock, and get nothing but an empty box and a note saying HA :)

Reply to Tool Thieves!!! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net