Unbelivable! | Page 4 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Unbelivable! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

High Tower

-
Nearly Esteemed
Reaction score
So, popped into a large national estate agents that i work for, to add a couple of sockets for them, simple job, nice and easy with a early finish.

The board was changed and a PIR done in 2010, the companys policy is no codes are acceptable, has to be a clean pass. that in mind have a look at what i came across, the original contractor was a big firm based in Nottingham. no wonder they are always cheper than us!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Unbelivable!
Cheap crappy CU with 3 blanks missing

Ip Rating compromised

Trunking really has seen better days

6mm2 gas bond on a 100A supply and abandoned switch gear still live

Perfect connections to the time clock!

Is there anything that people wont use a 951 clamp for?

Hi, guys.

I'm new to all this, so I apologise for the randomness and unrelated post to this thread. Is there a thread/place where newbies like myself can ask questions about starting a new career as an electrician/whats certs to get/look for?
I dont want to become a cropper and go down the short-cut route of "become an electrician in 8 weeks" etc etc because I'm a believer in doing things properly... just dunno where to start!

Hi, guys.

I'm new to all this, so I apologise for the randomness and unrelated post to this thread. Is there a thread/place where newbies like myself can ask questions about starting a new career as an electrician/whats certs to get/look for?
I dont want to become a cropper and go down the short-cut route of "become an electrician in 8 weeks" etc etc because I'm a believer in doing things properly... just dunno where to start!

What's wrong with becoming a 'cropper' ?

A cropper ................. is that one of them blokes wot wears a paramilitary uniform underneath a yellow Hi-Vis jacket and a pointy helmet on his heid? Looks like he can't make his mind up if he's a Special Forces operative or a bloke wot mends holes in roads.

Reply to Unbelivable! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back