Wall socket | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wall socket in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is it ok to spike a socket across an inner wall
Have wired in a few sockets and one is above a cross beam in an inner wall that i wanted to drop down but hole in beam only enough for one twin and earth
Cant get access to open or drill hole as its behind splash-back
But across from where i want socket in other side of wall in other room is socket (single wired end of ring?)
So can spike from it but would mean very short twin and earth (6ins maybe) would this shortness cause a problem

Home rule for the Rhondda vallies? I think we might be going a bit off topic here? ?
might be a good idea, that. then when all the power stations want coal to feed the demand for electric car chargers, you could reopen the pits and name your price for coal.

How do you burn coal at gas and nuclear power stations?
Easy, in the fireplace at the officers mess in the army barracks needed to be outside the Nuclear power stations to protect the installation from wind farm invaders.

Easy, in the fireplace at the officers mess in the army barracks needed to be outside the Nuclear power stations to protect the installation from wind farm invaders.
You can tell you've never worked at a nuke. They use Civil Nuclear Constabulary not army ?

You can tell you've never worked at a nuke. They use Civil Nuclear Constabulary not army ?
they're not much use. they let me in. Wylffa for about 4 weeks maintenance work. then they wondered why fish were dying.

According the the wiki of pedia construction started in 1976 and first unit commissioned in 1981. I would have 19 at commissioning. I wasn't there though, I was working in a totally different industry back then.

Reply to Wall socket in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net