Worst thing you've found in a premise when working! | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Worst thing you've found in a premise when working! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kiers1970

House full of cats, stinks, start to drop fittings in kitchen,DEAD cat rotting away on top of cupboards.!

Tools packed post haste.

Cheers Glenn .if my memory serves me right I had this lotion I had to put on from tip to tail at night.n lie in my bed with the overwhelming urge to scratch like a dog wi fleas they don't teach this stuff at the college eh?i am never amazed at how manky some people are n that's ones u don't expect either.
well i wasn`t on site this one time....it was a chinese resteraunt up halton moor in leeds.....leigh had gone in there to connect up to a 3 phase cutout....and as he was going through to the back room some of the false ceiling gave way and it all came crashing down around him.....he said there were all these like jumping things and he got covered in em.....now then ..he got a really nasty bite of ov something in there n all.....should have taken some snaps of that gaff......it was bloody filthy and i aint kidding either.....there was these woks in there that needed shotblasting......and there was millions of little black flies all over the place.....boxes of stuff with plants growin out of em...full of stuff that i couldn`t even begin to describe.....that place was a ****hole and no mistake.....

doing council work recently came across a house we had to rewire, seems ok from the outside, back garden full of rubbish started to worry about them being scumbags, walked into the house with the group could smell something very odd, after having to kick them out of bed and into there living room, went upstairs and got the biggest wiff of **** i had to go back down for a few, after going back up noticed that the carpet must of been soaked threw with ****, and you guessed it i had to pull it up, anyway the underlay was stuck to the floorboards mouldy and falling to pieces but the worst thing was definitly the smell, how anyone could live like that it really is beond me total filth, and there were 3 kids in the house witch really made me sad.( not to mention the amount of mice i found dead at every other fitting)

Whilst doing rewire for a mate at his new abode, was getting lighting cable through immersion cupboard when i happened to find the previous owners lady pleasure kit. Still laugh now cos when she came round for any mail that was there that week he gave her it back. after that she got the mail redirected.
discression assured then!!!...lol...

doing council work recently came across a house we had to rewire, seems ok from the outside, back garden full of rubbish started to worry about them being scumbags, walked into the house with the group could smell something very odd, after having to kick them out of bed and into there living room, went upstairs and got the biggest wiff of **** i had to go back down for a few, after going back up noticed that the carpet must of been soaked threw with ****, and you guessed it i had to pull it up, anyway the underlay was stuck to the floorboards mouldy and falling to pieces but the worst thing was definitly the smell, how anyone could live like that it really is beond me total filth, and there were 3 kids in the house witch really made me sad.( not to mention the amount of mice i found dead at every other fitting)
yeah...i mean a lot of the places we have to go in where the kids just look grubby uncempt and unwashed.......and another thing n all......sometimes they will be walking round the house with nowt on which makes me feel really uncomfortable.....i feel like either going out of the house until the parents dress their kids or asking them to put some clothes on em.....but you cant say owt though can you......im sick n tired of that really.....

I worked in this place they do tests on dead birds. As soon as I walked into the reception the smell hit me. I had to PAT test in a respirator all day, the scientists working there must of thought I was a right wimp but the smell was evil.

Also worked at smackhead council houses. Not nice.

during apprenticeship, crawling under floorboards of a uni hall, was like a maze with barely enough room to move when i came face to face with a mountain of maggots eating their way through a dead fox. I couldnt turn round, so had to shuffle backwards to get out!! Also at same company, it was a daily occurance to come across junkies needles, and occasionally the odd passed out junkie. The joys of being a council subby in leith!

I hate moving teenage boys beds.........

(But yes, like others: dead/rotting things, needles, 'bodily waste'.... etc etc).

you could have 'arced' it back to life with the MFT set to 1000V....like a frankenstein dog..lol....just IR it everytime you want it to get up for a walk......lol..:bowwow:

Would'nt have got it out of the house glenn, it would have stuck to the carpet....I thought it could'nt get much worse then I went to price a rewire in Bradford on sunday It was the most horrible place I've ever been to, and then I got to the house. which was also the worst place I've ever been.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Worst thing you've found in a premise when working! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net