18th edition live cinema screening | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 18th edition live cinema screening in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just seen it on NICEIC website £6 INC VAT 3 hours long 4th July. Are you going then? They must of added it to the list as did not see it for Northampton before.
To right Ant see what freebees are there
Any chubby blokes up for best performance oscars, I wonder?
Who TC? his diction is atrocious.

do you think the NICEIC will get funny if somebody films it and posts the video on here? They will almost certainly make it available online afterwards, possibly for a fee. certsure are one of them companies who like to bang their own drum so no doubt expect it to be on the news and all that... they couldnt resist the opportunity...

You'd all better stock up with Kleenex......

[ElectriciansForums.net] 18th edition live cinema screening

If they post the world premier online do you think they'll do a behind the scenes feature where we get to see Pete stepping out of a limo ( with niceic livery)onto the red carpet in his tuxedo ?
If they post the world premier online do you think they'll do a behind the scenes feature where we get to see Pete stepping out of a limo ( with niceic livery)onto the red carpet in his tuxedo ?
You aint referring to me by any chance?

Reply to 18th edition live cinema screening in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net