3 phase domestic supply | Page 8 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 3 phase domestic supply in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

As nobody including HMG knows what HS2 will cost this is really another one of your pointless facts
£107 bn for HS2. The funfact point was clear, we could have a dispersed power station or two, reducing people's bills, with Sparks involved of course, instead of a needless railway. However I doubt BoJo would be so philanthropical.

£107 bn for HS2. The funfact point was clear, we could have a dispersed power station or two, reducing people's bills, with Sparks involved of course, instead of a needless railway. However I doubt BoJo would be so philanthropical.

Needless in your opinion. Many experts say otherwise. But again, you will no doubt only listen to the side you have decided is correct.

For those still interested in the progress of EVs, Forbes state:
Tesla’s $25,000 Electric Car Means Game Over For Gas And Oil

A friend of mine was converting a garage into a room. The customer said would he run a heavy cable from the CU to a sealed box at the side of the garage, for when a charger needs to be installed. He ran a cooker cable. This is going to be big work.

Reply to 3 phase domestic supply in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Given that a lot of EV's only charge from one phase when connected to a 3 phase chargepoint does the customer really need a 3 phase chargepoint...
Replies
Views
G
  • Article
Gorgeous and pricey but... could they supercede my Knipex vice grips? As Madonna used to say, please justify my love... View...
Replies
Views
gmartine
G
I really can't see a problem with it assuming there is a neutral there.
Replies
Views
This is the same format nameplate, but different motor, (didn't realise how many times Brook had changed the format) All you need to know in the...
Replies
Views
Just stick the 63amp fused connector before the Henley block , or Lucy block as you call it, and your all good, as for your 2nd point, , the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks