Search the forum,

Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking...

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied
survivors of a sunken ship.

"Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark
and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip
of our fins showing."

And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing."

And they did.

"Now we eat everybody."

And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why
didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim
around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better if you
scare the **** out of them first!"

One of my favourite pics...

Attachments

• sofa-king.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 88
A husband and wife came for counseling after 15 years of marriage.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied,.. "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Friday's, I fish

A woman storms into a pet shop demanding her money back from the owner.

"You sold me this frog and told me it would be able to satisfy all my sexual desires!"

The clerk tries to calm her down and asks, "Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Yes, dammit! I got naked, lay back on my bed, and put him between my legs just like you said, and he did nothing!" she shouts.

The owner, looking confused, replies, "It's a perfectly trained frog. I can't understand what's wrong."

He takes the woman and the frog to a back room in the shop, where he places the frog on a small table next to a bed and asks the woman to please lie down and remove her panties.

Turning to the frog, he says, "Now watch carefully, because this is the last time I'm showing you!"

I HATE being bipolar... It's AWESOME!

I have CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

At the last supper, Jesus takes the bread, blesses it, and says,

"Take this, all of you, and eat it, for this is my body."

He then proceeds to bless the wine and says,

"Take this, all of you, and drink it, for this is my blood."

Finally, he picks up the milk, but Peter looks at him and says,

"You can **** off."

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the great train robbery.

To celebrate I went into London Kings Cross and paid £4.50 for a cup of tea.

The two British girls arrested in Peru for smuggling cocaine are claiming they were told it was marmalade.

Police are looking for a short brown bear with a blue coat for questioning.

A guy stands over his tee shot for what seems an eternity: looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. Finally his exasperated partner says, "What's taking so long? Hit the damn ball!" The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot." "Forget it, man," says his partner. "You'll never hit her from here."

You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable.
Yesterday scientists for Health Canada suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a long hard look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each within a one hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating, couldn't perform sexually, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back