naked ladies!!!!! | Page 4 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss naked ladies!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

VoltzElectrical

-
Nearly Esteemed
Reaction score
no, actually, no real naked ladies, but

I done a EICR or PIR actually on an old house with apparent TT set up for earthing. 6mm earth cable coming up from the door step to the 3036 board. I disconnect the earth cable and do a Ze. Reading? - 0.11!!!!!!! Test between Live and neutral, same reading.

Can't see where connection made between neutral and earth. Any suggestions?

Try the neighbours .
i had a job where the board was an old double pole fuse board
with no earth visible to the cutout in the house
Earthing through a lead water main I expect 5 ohm
loop impedance0.23 measured.
using next doors earth facility I would reckon

Voltz, you t**t,
getting me all excited, especially this time on a Saturday night, especially after a few beers
sorry but your off the christmas card list!

I think you must go with Richard's advice. Because it will help you to get better earthing solutions. And do check back as he said.Hope his tips are the real solution for your excitement.

Excitement? Ah, that'll be the picture, right. Daz

You, got me right. He has posted a useless picture while discussing about a problem. So, I have written excitement instead of query or problem. If he might have added a circuit diagram or any other electrical diagram then I would have appreciated him.

Update...

Went back today, customer has organised DNO to PME the house properly and install an isolator. £178 + VAT.

Best solution really I think. I cracked on today and pulled in the bonding and worked out what I am going to do with the power circuits. Another good day should see the first fix done, then it's back for 2nd fix, board change and test.

Then I'm gonna sit down and work out what to charge!

Update...

Went back today, customer has organised DNO to PME the house properly and install an isolator. £178 + VAT.

Best solution really I think. I cracked on today and pulled in the bonding and worked out what I am going to do with the power circuits. Another good day should see the first fix done, then it's back for 2nd fix, board change and test.

Then I'm gonna sit down and work out what to charge!
DNO to PME? what it means. I am slightly of non electrical background so could you explain me please.

Reply to naked ladies!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net