Search the forum,

Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

13087383_880681458709026_5397414303003881450_n.jpg......

A polish man moved to the United States and married an American girl.
Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well — until one day he rushed into a lawyer’s office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:
Lawyer: “Have you any grounds?”
Man: “Yes, an acre and a half and a nice little home.”
Lawyer: “No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?”
Man: “It’s made of concrete.”
Lawyer: “I don’t think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?”
Man: “No, we have a carport.”
Lawyer: “I mean, what are your relations like?”
Man: “All my relations are still in Poland.”
Lawyer: “Is there any infidelity in your marriage?”
Man: “We have a high-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.”
Lawyer: “Does your wife beat you up?”
Man: “No, I always wake up before her.”
Lawyer: “Sir, exactly why do you want this divorce?”
Man: “She’s going to kill me.”
Lawyer: “What makes you think that?”
Man: “I have proof.”
Lawyer: “What kind of proof?”
Man: “She is going to poison me. She bought a bottle and put it on the shelf in the bathroom. I can read it and it says … ‘Polish remover.’ ”

I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, ‘No, this is my first time.’
So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was empty. It was empty.
‘Just a minute,’ she said, and walked to the door, and locked it. Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. ‘Do these excite you?’ She asked.
Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk.
‘Well, come on’, she said, ‘We don’t have much time.’ So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOWWWWWWWW, I was done within a few moments.
She looked at me with a bit of a frown. ‘Did you put that condom on?’ she asked.
I said, ‘I sure did,’ and held up my thumb to show her.
She fainted.”

There was a blonde woman who was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note:
-“I have kidnapped your child. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park tomorrow at 7 A.M.” Signed, the Blonde.
She pinned the note inside the little boy’s jacket and told him to go straight home.
The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag was the following note….

-“Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another!”

How can you tell when a blond has been using a computer?
There is whiteout on the screen.

How can you tell when another blond has been using the same computer?
There is writing on the whiteout.

Difference between a blonde and a 747?
Not everyone has been in a 747.

How do you change a blonds mind?
Blow in her ear.

How do you light up a blondes eyes?
Shine a flashlight in her ears.

we still got george osborne a chancellor. how about ozzy osbourne for PM?

Bobby Charlton was asked how he thought the England team of '66 would have fared against Iceland. "
I think we'd have won 1-0 " he replied.
"Only 1-0?" Said the reporter.
"Yes," said Bobby. "Most of us are in our 70's now!"

An 85-year-old man had to do a sperm count for his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this home and bring back a sample tomorrow."
The next day, the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened, and the man explained …
"Well, doc, it's like this — first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help.
"She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door, and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing' it between her knees, but still nothing."
The doctor was shocked. "You asked your neighbour? Good heavens!"
The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.
Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”
“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.
“And what do you deduce from that?”
Watson ponders for a minute. “Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful, and that we are but a small and insignificant part of the universe.
But what does it tell you, Holmes?” Watson asks, curious as to the nature of the question.
“Watson, you idiot!” Holmes responds. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

An Englishman, a Welshman, and a Pakistani are in the waiting room, all waiting for the arrival of their respective new borns. The doctor comes out and announces all three babies are well but there's been a mix up and they aren't sure which is which, and they'll have to go and choose. The Englishman goes first as his is right (alphabetical order of course) and chooses the baby that is quite obviously of Pakistani origin. The Pakistani man raises this point that it's obviously his baby, to which the Englishman replies 'I know, but one of those other two is Welsh and I'm simply not taking that risk'

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back