Fused spur from an immersion switch? | Page 5 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Fused spur from an immersion switch? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

One final point ???

Which other 'dedicated' circuit do we design so that Ib is half Iz?

It would suggest some spare capacity, don't you think?

So it might be, but why encourage someone who doesn't really know what he's doing, to commit bad practice, this is the a sort of question if someone on site asked me I would think Oh my God where has he learned his trade and send he back to the agency lol

KAS, I do hope your not suggesting that all agency sparks are incompetant.

No, sorry my apologies that was not called for, I should never of posted that, once again my apologies,sorry if I upset anyone I wasn't thinking, that was a stupid thing to post up on the net, I can assure you it won't happen again.
KAS, I do hope your not suggesting that all agency sparks are incompetant.

That's a shame I've just been reading the thread about the so called spark with his quick route into the trade v an apprentice I'm struggling not to have a good swear at him let me tell you, he should try getting a JIB grade and I know it will come back as an adult trainee not as a qualified spark, I can assure you I would not sign his application like I have many others in my days at the .................to be cont
One...... :)

Just bumping some threads in the Electrical Wiring Theories and Regulations forum category here on our Electricians Forums. If this specific topic isn't current, just ignore it, it'll drop off the list in no time. However, if it's something you'd like to contribute to, feel free to reply and bring it back into current discussion.

Reply to Fused spur from an immersion switch? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net