Taking the mick | Page 6 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Taking the mick in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A quick Google search revealed they had pulled the job advert from Gumtree.
It also revealed they have a Twitter account search for TOPProtectionUK on Twitter and you will find them.
They have 12 tweets so far.

I like the fact they don't even trust themselves to install the intruder alarm so have an ADT

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=NP...d=TB3g_gNpJNeBzbpTohA1fQ&cbp=12,87.53,,0,5.57

That is a good one.

I notice a couple of cameras viewing the street outside there shop I wonder if that is legal to film a public road.

I also notice a small unmarked white van parked half on the road a pavement and over a single yellow line,a great advertisement of illegal parking.
If that is the van they issue to sparks then no one over five feet need try for a job as only midgets would fit in that thing.

Ooof named and shamed!
No doubt along the lines of would you like to come and rewire my manky death trap HMO properties full of ex con/care in the community types for minimum wage please....
err I'll pass on that mr top protection
i also notice that there is hmrc action pending on your last venture
business eh?

Many years ago when I worked for a small company that that ADT subbied out it's installation work too,they next job they had planned for me was pyro fire alarms in the cells at Dumfries Prison and it was in the part of the Prison with where all the sex offenders were kept.
My apprentice was scared for his tradesmen entrance in case one of the inmates took a liking to him and I had no intention of driving that distance every day so I quit for another job,and the next poor spark and apprentice got to spend the next 18 months working in a prison - some jobs you could just not pay me enough money to take.

NSI Approved
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The company in question is not NSI approved.
We take these matters very seriously and please be assured that we will investigate accordingly and seek the appropriate resolution.

NICEIC (Certsure)
I can confirm that Top Protection Limited are not registered as an Approved Contractor or a Domestic Installer with this organisation.

Reply to Taking the mick in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

If it's underground I've always favoured SWA with good old fashioned resin joints. I would make a 3 way resin joint below ground, no enclosure...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Johnson Tiles buyout completed Discussion Thread This is the Johnson Tiles buyout completed Discussion Thread The management buyout of Johnson...
Replies
Views

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back