What wire to use when spurring a circuit onto additional sockets? | Page 5 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss What wire to use when spurring a circuit onto additional sockets? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

liamj2003

I am wishing to extend and install some new sockets close to an existing socket in a room, I am a complete newbie when it comes to electrics although sensible and aware of the dangers, I want to install some additional power sockets in my living room but unsure what wire i need to use.

I am aware that this is an easy question but i dont know the answer so appreciate the help and if a few people could answer to confirm its right.

Once i know ill order some on ebay.

Many Thanks!!

Bad advice as it will rot your teeth and make you fat.

You sound like a man who has tried and tested my methods for many years and decided it wasnt the way forward! If the calorie content is too high with a kit kat for this method and your trying to watch your weight but still want a superb economical fix, Polo mints are a great alternative.

Reply to What wire to use when spurring a circuit onto additional sockets? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net